There are many stories of organizations spending their entire technology budget on the latest gadget only to have those gadgets sit in a closet because people have no idea how to use them. Or, the devices are waiting for support teams to get up to speed.
We also have a great mobile platform that puts training in the hands of your colleagues while allowing you to gain valuable data from the training program. You should definitely give us a call if your current training program seems to be missing this mark.
Apple Certified Training:
As Apple OS X and iOS expands into the enterprise, understanding the capabilities, limitations, and functionality is crucial. Maintaining these skills in the marketplace is essential to forward momentum of an organization. Apple systems are becoming increasingly popular options for many businesses. However, mixed environments create new challenges for IT. RSKGroup’s certified Apple trainers provide a strong foundation for managing Mac clients. Leveraging the Apple Authorized Training Center (AATC) of one of our partners, we are able to offer the courses below:
- Mac 100: Introduction to OS X: Introduction to Mac OS X is a 4-hour course designed to ease the transition for Windows users coming to OS X. The focus of the class is to become familiar with the interface and organization of OS X. With several comparisons to the equivalent procedures in Windows, students will learn to maneuver in the file system, manage applications, and work with multiple users.
- Mac Integration Basics: Mac Integration Basics is a 4-hour course designed to get you started integrating Mac OS X El Capitan (v10.11) clients into your corporate network. With a focus on using Active Directory, Exchange, and running Windows applications on a Mac, this course will cover what your users need to be productive.
- El Capitan 101: OS X Support Essentials: OS X El Capitan Support Essentials is a three-day, hands-on course that provides an in-depth exploration of troubleshooting on Mac OS X v10.11 El Capitan. This course is designed to give you a tour of the breadth of functionality of Mac OS X v10.11 El Capitan and the best methods for effectively supporting users of Mac OS X v10.11 El Capitan systems. The course is a combination of lectures and hands-on case study exercises that provide practical real-world experience.
- iOS 100: Introduction to iOS: Introduction to iOS is a 4-hour course designed to familiarize users and support staff with the basics of configuring and troubleshooting iOS devices. The course covers the initial activation, the home screen, the Settings app, and fundamentals such as powering off vs sleep and force quitting apps.
- Managing Apple Devices: Managing Apple Devices is a 2-day, hands-on course that teaches several options for managing Apple devices running iOS and OS X. With a focus on Apple’s deployment programs and tools such as the Device Enrollment Program (DEP), the Volume Purchase Program (VPP), and Profile Manager, you will learn how to deploy, configure, manage, and push apps and content to both iOS devices and Macs. Beyond Apple specific programs, there is also discussion of certificates and the role they play in securing communication, and third party options for going beyond the Apple tools.
With certified trainers and instructional designers on staff, we work with your organization to develop and deploy staff development needed to meet your business requirements. In addition to instructor-led, web-based and on-demand training we are also able to offer training through mobile platforms that track, analyze, and evaluate progress with your business goals and objectives in mind.