Recognizing and implementing intelligent I.T. now.
Technology is a fast moving field. So many options are available, software developers release new products daily and hardware manufacturers are excited to announce the next big thing. Meanwhile IT department’s primary objective is business continuity — keeping their existing systems up and running, preparing for disaster, managing updates, and at the same time supporting end users. Staying up to date on the latest technologies and understanding how those new concepts will change the business process requires a very different focus.
IT teams that are tasked with supporting a single organization or sub-group within an organization can easily lose their ability to see how other teams are leveraging technology to better enable their constituents. RSKGroup works with a variety of organizations and has visibility into many successful and not so successful technology deployments. By leveraging our experience, customers reduce the learning curve and deploy technology faster and more successfully.
At RSKGroup, our consultants have:
- Consulted with over 200 of the Fortune 500 companies.
- Authored technical training reference guides for Apple, Inc.
- Provided training to end-users and support teams across the US and Europe.
- Deployed video production infrastructures across the US and Europe.
- Deployed mobility solutions in hospitality, food service, medical, retail and corporate environments.
- Helped sales organizations grow and succeed.